Friday, July 16, 2010

Michigan 2010

Here are some pictures from our recent trip to Michigan. I am sure that I will be posting more in the next few days. I like to call the first picture "Still Life with Expensive IPA Beer Bottle." Paul was with us for part of the trip, as he and Uncle Rob had a conference that they had to go to, where they supposedly discussed poetry. Wyatt had a great time at Lake Michigan building sand castles, swimming, and burying himself. Genevieve also had a good time, but zonked out pretty early on. Wyatt found the Tastee Treat ice cream place that my parents used to take us to and requested a stop. I think that he got some of the chocolate ice cream in his stomach, although it is not clear from the last picture in this post.




















No comments:

Post a Comment