Monday, June 15, 2009

Manuela's Request Part I

Last week, I was talking to Manuela in Italy using Skype (so cool!). We spent a lot of time discussing Roger Federer's awesome French Open win (Manuela is Swiss), but we also talked about our garden and backyard.


Paul spent a lot of time planting many kinds of vegetables.

Wyatt "helped" to harvest sweet peas. Notice in this picture that he has one sticking out of his mouth as he reaches for another one!















Some water lilies...



Wyatt's favorite parking spot is also in our garden.












It's hard to believe that this is what our backyard looked like after the ice storm in late January 2009.














I am still figuring out how to blog, so I am learning things about image limits, typesetting, etc. So bear with me. In my next post, I will include a few more garden pics.









No comments:

Post a Comment