Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Living Room

Most of you all know that Gretchen got the camping gene in the Strobel family--she is the one who goes winter camping! When Paul and I were first dating, he asked me whether I camped or not. I responded by saying "define camping," which means that my idea of roughing it is staying in a climate controlled cabin. Wyatt, however, seems to have gotten the tent bug from his father and maternal aunt. And one of his favorite stories right now is "Curious George Goes Camping." So Paul purchased a tent yesterday and set it up our living room. I think that they are going to camp in our backyard in the next couple of days while I stay inside.

I can honestly say I never thought that I would see this.





Wyatt brought his bedding into the tent and wanted to sleep in it last night.









Another surreal shot--this one features Rosie the cat.



1 comment:

  1. that is so great! and i'm with you on the camping as in "camping" means being in my pajamas in my house with running water.

    ReplyDelete