Friday, June 12, 2009

Odds and Ends



In the interests of avoiding my writing projects, I thought that I would post. During our recent trip to the Ozarks with Rob and Tiffany, Tiffany and I went
horsebackriding. Thankfully, they gave me the calmest horse, Pancho. I never thought that I would be on a horse less than 2 years after breaking my neck!


























The view from our cabin in the Ozarks (thanks to Mama/Vicki for finding for us!)





















We recently bought a slip and slide for Heidi, I mean Wyatt.
















Wyatt swinging at the last playdate with Mollie--we miss Mollie and her family tons! Thanks to Kristen & Luca for having us over and to Menachem for pushing the swing.






We recently adopted two sister kittens named Charlotte and Rosie to fill the gap left by Chelsea. Wyatt likes to call them the new Chelseas. In theory, they are teaching us about the idea of patience--Charlotte is patient with Wyatt, although Rosie is not (e.g. Wyatt can maul Charlotte, but Rosie runs away). Notice that you cannot see Charlotte's face in either of these pictures. Maybe some of Charlotte's patience will rub off on Wyatt's mom. Thanks to Mollie for naming the cats after Heidi's research projects:). We now have a menagerie at our house--3 cats and 1 big dog--yes, the animals outnumber the humans.











No comments:

Post a Comment